What is a Small Group?
Ideally, a small group is a gathering of 8-12 people where they can seek God together. It's a place to laugh, build friendships, learn, and pray together. Small Groups meet in someone's home because they are more personal than they are formal. It's a chance to share life's joys and trials and to encourage one another to pursue Christ in the midst of whatever stage of life you're in. Some groups work through books of the Bible, others read and discuss Christian books on topics they've decided to study together.
Why Should I Join a Small Group?
- Because you're new to EBC and you want to get to know people.
- Becuse you've been around for a while but haven't quite "found your spot" yet.
- Because you want to grow spiritually.
Where do EBC Small Groups Meet?
- First and Third Tuesdays at 9:30am, at EBC. Senior Ladies Bible Study. Contact: Kathy Fox
- Every-other Tuesday at 7:00pm, in Millis. Young adults (ages 20-30). Contact: Andy Ray
- Every Wednesday at 9:30am, at EBC (childcare provided). Women's Bible Study. Contact: Sandy Burke
- Every other Thursday at 7:00pm, in Wrentham. Men's Small Group. Contact: Doug Morrison
- Every other Thursday at 7:00pm, in Wrentham. All Welcome. Contact: Bobbie Strauss
- Every other Sunday at 7:00pm, in Medway. Contact: All Welcome. Cindy Krist
- First Thursday of each month at 6:30pm, in Medway. All Welcome. Contact: Russ Bethoney
How do I Join a Small Group?
Please reach out to Gary & Cindy Krist, EBC's Small Group coordinators.