What is a Small Group?
Ideally, a small group is a gathering of 8-12 people where they can seek God together. It's a place to laugh, build friendships, learn, and pray together. Small Groups meet in someone's home because they are more personal than they are formal. It's a chance to share life's joys and trials and to encourage one another to pursue Christ in the midst of whatever stage of life you're in. Some groups work through books of the Bible, others read and discuss Christian books on topics they've decided to study together.
Why Should I Join a Small Group?
- Because you're new to EBC and you want to get to know people.
- Because you've been around for a while but haven't quite "found your spot" yet.
- Because you want to grow spiritually.
What Small Groups Are There, and How Do I Join?
- The Young Adult Small Group (ages 20-30) meets every other Wednesday at 7:30pm in Millis, and they are studying the book Relat(able) - Making Relationships Work by Louie Giglio. For more details, contact Andy Ray.
- Because summer schedules are often changing and new groups start up at different times, for information on other small groups and how to get involved, please email EBC’s small group coordinators, Gary & Cindy Krist, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.