VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL 2022
July 25th-29th, 2022 from 9am-12pm, Grades K-6
Created in Christ - Designed for God's Purpose
KICK CREATIVITY INTO HIGH GEAR
Show kids the beautiful truth!
Spark imagination and kick creativity into high gear at Spark Studios. In summer 2022, kids will learn that God’s creativity didn’t stop in Genesis. The Master Artist is working to redeem, reclaim, and transform us–His creation–to the design He planned for us. Kids will see the beautiful truth that they are God’s workmanship as they learn to use their talents to bring glory to Him.
Theme Verse: Ephesians 2:10
"For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them."
Motto: Created in Christ, Designed for God's Purpose
Dates: Monday - Friday, July 25th - 29th, 2022
Time: 9am-12pm for campers; 8am-12:15pm for volunteers
Closing Ceremony: Friday, July 30th, 2022 12:00pm
Location: Emmanuel Baptist Church (63 Rockwood Rd, Norfolk, MA 02056)
A snapshot of Day 1 at VBS 2022
Day 2 at VBS 2022
Day 3 at VBS 2022
Hello to Parents of VBS Campers at Emmanuel Baptist Church!
Thank you for allowing your child(ren) to attend Vacation Bible School at our church. We look forward to having them and sharing the love of Jesus with them. Here are a few bits of information to make each day run smoothly and keep all our campers safe.
The Check In/Information Table will be staffed prior to the start of VBS on Monday through Wednesday for Camper/Parent information and to check in Campers for the week.
Drop Off and Pick Up for VBS is at these locations each morning by 8:45 AM (Drop Off) and 12 Noon (Pick Up):
- Kindergarten: Front Lawn/Purple Sign
- 1st/2nd Grade: Front Lawn/Yellow Sign
- 3rd/4th Grade: On the Hill to the right of the white house/Blue Sign
- 5th/6th: In front of the white house/Green Sign
Sunscreen - Please be sure to put sunscreen on your child(ren) before coming to VBS. Portions of the daily activities are outside and they may need protection from the sun.
Missions - Each day there will be a collection to support our special Missionaries Bill and Kathy Martin. All monies collected will be provided to support them on their upcoming missions trips.
On Monday, Campers are asked to bring in pennies.
On Tuesday, bring in nickels.
On Wednesday, bring in dimes.
On Thursday, bring in quarters; and on Friday, bring in dollars.
At the conclusion of our program every day, there will be a special time for campers to “guess” how much was donated to support our missionary before the big reveal! Also, on Wednesday we are asking campers to bring a non-perishable food pantry donation.
After our normal activities on Friday we will have a brief closing review of our week after which everyone is invited to lunch provided by Chick Fil A and water activities.
- The VBS Team Leaders
Doris, Elyse, Michelle, Susan
Hello VBS Volunteers!
Our camp is quickly approaching for the week of July 25th - 29th and we are glad to say we have 50 campers signed up so far! We are so excited and blessed to have you serving with us this year! Our theme is Sparks Studio "Created in Christ; Designed for God's Purpose." Please join us in prayer for the Lord to move in children's and families' hearts as we minister to the campers throughout the week!
Please see important details below:
- Our mandatory volunteertraining meeting will be Thursday, July 21st @ 7:00 PM in Fellowship Hall.
- Given the arts & creativity theme, we are asking volunteers to wear brightly colored t-shirts each day.
- We hope that you are able to volunteer every day. However, in order to confirm coverage, please respond to the form below confirming the days you are able to serve at VBS.
- Please note: Volunteer arrival is at 8 am each day for devotions & prayer.
- Campers arrive at 8:45 each day, with pick up at noon. Friday is our closing program with lunch and activities until 2 pm.
- All volunteers who are age 18 and over are required to fill out a CORI form. Many of you have up to date CORIs. If you need to be CORI'd this year, you will receive a separate email from us this weekend with the application and further instructions.
Thank you so much for your commitment to serving at this fun event. We are excited and looking forward to another great year. Please let us know if you have any questions.
The VBS Team Leaders
Doris, Elyse, Michelle, Susan
For more information
Contact the VBS Team: VBS2022@ebcnorfolk.org